Thursday 17th MAUNDY THURSDAY
Pot luck supper 5:30 pm
Holy Communion 7:00 pm
Friday 18th GOOD FRIDAY
Good Friday Healing Service 7:00 pm
Sunday 20th EASTER DAY
Sun rise celebration 7:00 am
Parish breakfast 8:15 am
Worship celebration 10:30 am
We invite you to gather with us Sunday morning for
Sunday School 9:00 am
Adult Bible Study 9:00 am
Sunday Service 10:30 am
Pastor Greg Kjos †, presiding celebrant
Tuesday at 7:00 pm in the Parish Hall
Next movie “This is Our Time“
Come and enjoy!
Welcome to GraceNet
The digital home of Grace Lutheran Church, Camrose
Discples of Jesus Christ, the Son of God,
and a gathering of Lutheran Church Canada
- About Grace provides a brief description of our , , and coupled with links to the Small Catechism and a history of Grace Lutheran Church
- The History pages provide a brief tour Grace Lutheran Church’s origins and past, from the first part of the 20th Century to the beginning of the 21st Century.
- The Small Catechism pages provide a concise overview of Lutheran doctrine as taught from the Small Catechism written by Rev. Dr. Martin Luther
- On the Sermon Video pages there are videos of each Sunday sermon. Earlier sermon videos can be found in the Sermon Archives.
- Fun Stuff – Resources and links for the young, the young at heart, and the “just curious”. Suggestions and ideas for topics and resources are more than welcome, in the meantime I will present material I discover which I think fascinating and informative or just plain fun (see the “Games” page). Being a Christian is an everlasting adventure. An adventure because we are constantly discovering the wonders of God’s creation and everlasting because we “shall never die”. Yes, we do “owe God a death” but we also have his promise of the resurrection and life everlasting. It’s difficult to remain a pessimist once you understand the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Phone: 780 – 672 – 2092 or email Landy in the office
46:1 God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,